Cape Town, 4 November 2015 – incuBeta and DQ&A Media Group announce their merger, offering clients enhanced services and access to exciting new markets. Combined companies specialise in programmatic media, search and web analytics, delivering measurable results for top-tier global and European markets.
The merged company has over 400 full-time staff, with 13 offices worldwide, implementing DoubleClick Digital Marketing solutions and running campaigns across 100 countries.
Both groups have large Cape Town offices, with incuBeta companies operational in the UK, Australia, Singapore, China and Kenya. DQ&A Media Group brands are active in The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and the USA.
“We have created one of the world’s largest, independent, international groups of digital agencies,” says Rick van Boekel, CEO of DQ&A Media Group. “From a geographical, services and products perspective, we are 100% complementary.”
incuBeta Group CEO, Alan Lipschitz, is excited about the opportunities the merger presents.
“The evolving digital market requires companies that really understand the technology, are data leaders, and who can give clients a performance-driven solution that results from an integrated approach to search, display and other digital services. The depth of talent in our combined teams is astonishing, with real-world innovation and thought leaders in our space.”
“As the advertising technology marketplace evolves to make campaigns more effective and efficient; we are delighted to see two valued partners, DQ&A Media Group and incuBeta Holdings, come together,” says Frank Einecke, Managing Director Media Buying Solutions EMEA at DoubleClick by Google. “The merger offers a global solution that continues to ensure that consumer messaging is more relevant than ever.”
Operationally the merger presents additional opportunities for incuBeta and DQ&A Media Group’s country offices, with management and operations teams being able to expand in search, display and other specialized services.
incuBeta is the Holding Company of NMP (formerly Net Media Planet), Clicks2Customers and Interface, and is highly regarded for its expertise in search engine marketing and optimization, analytics, and full digital services.
In the merger with DQ&A Media Group, recognized specialists in digital display marketing, programmatic media buying and technology services, the merged entity becomes a significant digital solutions player. Future plans include further strategic acquisitions, adding key services and opening markets.
About incuBeta Marketing Group
incuBeta is a (South African-based) Global Marketing Performance Group, providing local and international clients with leading digital advertising services and media solutions. The group has rapidly expanded since inception in 1995, acquiring companies offering specialized digital and media services in various territories around the world.
· Key Group Companies: Clicks2Customers, NMP (UK), NMP South Africa, Interface Digital.
· Specialized Services: Search Marketing, Web and Data Analytics, Social Media, SEO, Multi-Channel Digital Strategies, Display Marketing, UX, Web Design and Development.
· Core Territories: South Africa, Australia, Hong Kong, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore
· International Clients Include: Standard Chartered Bank, South African Tourism, Europcar, Mweb, Uniglo, Old Mutual, Kulula.com, Pac Brands Group, Bing Lee, Fisher and Paykel, Woolworths Group, The Warehouse Group, Prudential, Times Asia, INTI International University and Colleges.
About DQ&A Media Group
DQ&A Media Group is a (Netherlands-based) digital marketing company, specializing in the delivery of leading-edge technologies, data management and high-performance marketing solutions to clients across Europe and the United States. Founded in 2001, the group operates from 7 offices, ensuring high-level of support at all hours. https://dqna.com/about/
· Key Group Companies: DQ&A
· Specialized Services: Display Marketing, Digital Marketing Technology (DoubleClick stack), Programmatic Trading Desk, Lead Generation & Affiliate, Strategy and Creation, Multilingual Campaign Management, Consultancy and Business Intelligence.
· Core Territories: The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Switzerland, USA
International Clients Include: KPN, Swisscom, Transavia.com, Ahold, JustFab,
Universal Music, Meetic